Without an effective content marketing strategy with proper development and measurement, marketers can easily be left behind as the future of digital PR unfolds. Providing good and effective content for your audience is and always has been a key part of Public Relations for any business.
The biggest factor that has affected content marketing is the vast amount of success that smart devices have had in the last five years. With them consumers and business have developed a different kind of relationship then what we’ve traditionally had in the past. There is an interactive dialogue constantly going on between the audience and the business.
This interactive dialogue has put a lot of the power back in the hand of the consumer. Instead of being bombarded with advertisements, people go out and look for the products they need using the internet. This has seen the rise of inbound marketing. Inbound marketing revolves around a proper content strategy backed by strong digital PR.
With the rise of inbound marketing clients can keep an interactive dialogue with the company long after the sale. After people have found what they need they can use social media to vent about how much they like or dislike a product/service. Because clients can now provide reviews of products online businesses need to make sure they have a strong website to provide a place for clients to provide feedback about their business.
The biggest thing to remember as we move on into the future of digital PR is that more and more people will be utilizing the internet for all of their shopping needs before and after the sale is complete.
Examples of Effective Digital PR & Content Marketing:
- An Avenue Apart Unveils New Mobile Website for Fashion Boutique Products
- Inbound Marketing Company DCD Launches New Responsive Website & Video Portfolio
- Atlanta Video Production Company DCD Produces Several Promotional Videos for Atlanta Based Company Digistrive, Inc.
- Atlanta Video Production Company DCD Upgrades Video SEO Techniques Increasing Client Video Traffic.
- Atlanta Video Production Company DCD Produces Viral Video for TalentZoo.com